Fat burning injections for double chin typically refer to a cosmetic procedure known as Kybella. Kybella is an FDA-approved injectable treatment for reducing submental fat, which is the fat that accumulates under the chin, often referred to as a double chin.
Fat Burning Injections For Double Chin
Kybella contains deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When injected into the fat beneath the chin, Kybella causes the destruction of fat cells. The body then naturally processes and eliminates these fat cells over time.
Overview of How the Procedure Works
- Consultation: Before undergoing the treatment, individuals typically have a consultation with a qualified healthcare provider or cosmetic surgeon. During this consultation, the provider assesses the patient’s chin profile and discusses the desired outcome.
- Treatment Session: The actual treatment involves a series of injections with a fine needle directly into the fat beneath the chin. The number of injections and sessions can vary depending on the individual’s specific needs and the provider’s assessment.
- Downtime and Side Effects: After the treatment, individuals may experience swelling, bruising, or numbness in the treated area. These side effects are generally temporary and resolve over time. Some people may need multiple sessions to achieve their desired results.
- Results: The results of Kybella treatment are typically gradual as the body takes time to process and eliminate the destroyed fat cells. Many individuals experience a noticeable reduction in submental fat, resulting in a more defined jawline.
What is KYBELLA (FDI)?
Known as a double chin, KYBELLA is a prescription drug used by adults to improve the appearance and contour of moderate to severe submental fat (under the chin). There is no information available regarding KYBELLA’s safety or effectiveness when treating fat in locations other than the submental region or in people less than 18 years old.
Firstly, Contact To Healthcare Provider
Please contact your healthcare provider if you have had surgery on your face, neck, or chin. Plan to have surgery on these areas, have had cosmetic procedures done on these areas. Have neck-related medical conditions now or in the past, have trouble swallowing. Have bleeding disorders, are pregnant or thinking about becoming pregnant, or any of the above.
What Possible Side Effects Does KYBELLA Have?
Serious adverse effects from KYBELLA include:
- Damage to the jaw nerve
- Trouble with swallowing
- Problems at the injection site
- Blood accumulation under the skin or bruising
- Hair loss, ulcers, necrosis. etc
Common Side Effects of KYBELLA
With few side effects, including mild soreness, bruising in or around the injection site, and transient swelling, Kybella injections provide a secure and efficient treatment option. After treatment, these side effects usually go away on their own in a week or so.
How Does Kybella FDA Approved Injection Work?
Kybella works via a straightforward but effective mechanism of action. Kybella mimics the function of deoxycholic acid in the body’s natural bile acid breakdown and absorption process. It is composed of a synthetic version of this bile acid. Its purpose is to remove fat cells from under the chin.
Does Kybella Permanently Remove Fat?
Kybella undoubtedly yields long-lasting effects because the removed fat cells are unable to accumulate fat. The observed outcomes from the first session are usually to used to calculate the number of treatments required to achieve desired results. Fat Burning Injections For Double Chin plays very important role to lose your fat.
How Long Does It Take For Kybella Injections to Work?
Results from a single treatment usually become apparent four to six weeks after the treatment. For some patients, a single treatment is adequate to address their fullness. For others, on the other hand, a recommendation might be to have four to six treatments; six sessions is the most that a patient could receive.
How many injections does a single vial of Kybella contain?
Four 2-mL vials for single patient use are included in the package containing KYBELLA injection. It is administered by subcutaneous injections (up to 50 injections maximum) into submental fat. The injections each deliver about 0.2 mL (total 10 mL). These injections are to given one centimeter apart, and a 30-G (or smaller) 0.5-inch needle used.
Is Kybella Injections Safe?
KYBELLA is considered a safe treatment for patients and has received FDA approval. However, as with any procedure, there is a small chance that you will have unintended side effects. There is a slight chance of nerve damage, which could cause asymmetry in the way you smile or have trouble swallowing.
Kybella Injection Price in Blue Area, Pakistan
The cost of FDA Approved Kybella injection in Blue Area, Islamabad, Pakistan, will be start from Rs 35000 to Rs 60000. If we talk about its exact price, then all the clinic charges different price rates in the Pakistan.