The face and scalp treatment encompasses a meticulously correlated array of professional spa services, meticulously designed to invigorate and restore the visage and cranial region. This comprehensive treatment utilizes a sophisticated repertoire of techniques, including thorough cleansing, gentle exfoliation, and skilful massage, all meticulously tailored to augment the texture, tone and resplendence of the facial canvas, Simultaneously, it bestows dedicated attention upon the scalp, utilizing, soothing manipulations to optimize the blood circulation, elevate dryness or laziness, and engender a harmonious balance within this vital region. By seamlessly integrating these multifaceted elements, this superlative treatment crafts an immersive and transformative self-care experience that leaves individuals feeling
reinvigorated, indulged and imbued with a renewed sense of vitality.
• Definition II
Face and scalp PRP treatment focuses on rejuvenating the face and scalp. Techniques like cleansing, exfoliation, and massage are used. This treatment aims to improve skin texture and slap health. It provides a comprehensive and revitalizing self-care experience.
• PRP Treatment;
• it’s one of the latest, autologous anti ageing, Skin rejuvenation procedures available, offering a natural approach to improving the overall texture and tone of your skin by using your body’s resources.
• Platelet-rich plasma has received much attention as it’s been found a fountain of youth.
• PRP is three steps procedure, that involves having blood,
• Draw from the arm
• Place it into a machine that separates the platelet from the blood
• Re-injected into the body (highly concentrated blood ).
• Orthopedic surgeons use PRP to help athletes recover more quickly after an injury.
• PRP contains a variety of nutrients and growth factors that help restore, regenerate, and strengthen the tissues of the body. When injected into the body in its concentrated form, PRP can help revitalize both the face and scalp.
• PRP fit facial rejuvenation can be used to correct;
• fine lines
• Enlarged pores
• Uneven texture
• Plump up sagging skin
• Get rid of deep creases
• Improves complexion
• Diminishes acne scars
• When injected into the scalp, PRP can be used to address hair loss and improve the overall health of the scalp The growth factors in PRP stimulate the cells in hair follicles, Promotion healing and accelerating the rate of tissues growth. This creates favourable conditions for the growth of new healthy hair.
• PRP to treat Aging Skin.
• According to PRP anti ageing rejuvenation treatment uses a patient’s plasma to stimulate collagen production.
• It helps eliminate folds, fine lines, and wrinkles on the face. PRP is a minimally invasive treatment and is considered safe generally.
• Is PRP Safe?
• A little bit of Pain
• Swelling afterwards
• These tend to go away within a few days.
• The biggest risk comes from the way blood is handled. Blood must remove from the body be kept sterile, Otherwise, an infection can be developed.
• Transfusion centre must make sure to inject the patient’s win blood.
• if the patient receives someone other’s blood he / She becomes very sick.
Full results appear in a few weeks to months.
• Results can last as long as 18 months.
• How many injections are needed?
Patients who get results have three or more times to be treated and to have blood drawn, treated and injected back into them.
• for more immediate results some patients are injected with filler along with PRP.
• PRP Rejuvenation;
While PRP is considered safer for most people, it’s not recommended for everyone who has one of the following medical conditions.
• Hepatites C
• HIV or AIDS
• Blood Cancer
Because these medical conditions affect the platelets, making them unable to deliver the expected results.